Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun Things To Do When It's Raining Cats and Dogs

It is raining non-stop for the past 2 days and my major activities were: watching my favorite TV shows (mostly CSI shows) and listening to my favorite music.


I have stumbled upon my previous entry on my journal and I thought of listing fun things to do indoors.


1. Close the door and dance. It is very helpful to relieve stress and have some happy time with yourself.


2. Sing at the top of your lungs. The neighbors won't be bothered because they are distracted by the sound of the raindrops.


3. Log on to your SKYPE account and have a video conference with your friends or  start virtually dancing with them.


5. Record a video of yourself doing the things that you love most and upload it on YouTube.


6. Drink a glass or two of red wine and indulge in dark chocolate. It will help boost your mood as well as wines and chocolates are scientifically proven to benefit your health.


7.  Declare a SPAGHETTI day and put your cooking skills in action.


8. Never ever miss to have a bubble bath at the end of the day while listening to your favorite rock band.


Feel free to add more tips.


Love,


Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment