Monday, July 18, 2011

I love Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

I personally enjoyed the first 2 installments of the Transformers franchise and I fell in love with the story, the characters and everything about the movie. When the story broke that Mikaela Banes, played by Megan Fox would no longer be on the latest sequel, honestly, I felt sad. I know not everybody would agree to this but I think a lot of the die-hard fans like me are used to seeing her with Sam, the main character played by Shia Le beouf. I was anticipating how their love story would go in the latest installment but I guess, it wouldn’t happen anymore. Sam would have a new love interest which will be played by the Victoria’s Secret Angel, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Come the first day of the showing of the movie, I did not want to go and see the movie. I delayed it for weeks because I couldn’t accept Mikaela wasn’t in it anymore.
During those times, my bff’s, my fb and twitter friends would not stop talking about how great the movie was and the soundtrack was fantastic too. Well, I grew up listening to Linkin’ Park. So finally, without letting my friends know, I watched it. Damn, it was really really awesome! I just did not want to leave the theater anymore. The story was great, Sam screamed “OPTIMUS PRIME” for nth time but each time he did it, it felt so emotional. I realized, I just couldn’t stop my love for the movie. Kudos to the new cast members, they all did a great job.
If you want to rock your world this summer, go and watch transformers. You can do it alone ( but I wouldn’t recommend it, you’ll look crazy reacting alone), or bring your whole family and friends, I’m sure you won’t regret a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment